(866)285-1994 | TTY: (800) 955-8770 eservice@marcadiscarey.com

Foreign Judgment Domestication

If you have one or more foreign judgments you wish to enforce in the state of Florida, Patrick A. Carey, P.A. can review your matter for foreign judgment domestication. Once domesticated in Florida, we may provide collection representation to attempt to recover the amount due on the judgment.

Contact Us!

4 + 3 =